Shaun is an Autodesk Certified Instructor (ACI) with sales,
support & technical expertise, and CAD managerial skills.
Twenty-four years total industry experience using AutoCAD
with a skill-set gained while working as a consultant,
trainer, manager & user. A varied background, comprising of
ten years as a CAD & FM consultant/trainer, three years in
sales, pre-sales and business development and nine years
industry experience as a CAD manager/user. Shaun also
produces custom training courses and manuals for clients. He
is an Associate member of the Learning & Performance
Institute (ALPI) and Director on the Board of AUGI.
Shaun has created both training material and articles. He
uses AutoCAD, Autodesk Design Suite, Autodesk Building
Design Suite, Revit Architecture, Structure and MEP.
- Associate member of Learning & Performance Institute
- Mar 2012 - Autodesk Certified Professional AutoCAD
- Dec 2011 - Autodesk Certified Associate - AutoCAD
- Dec 2011 - Voted on to international AUGI Board as a
- Dec 2010 - Speaker at Autodesk University 2006, 2007
and 2008 and AU Virtual 2010
- Lead Instructor & Content Manager for Denmark AUGI
- Nov 2006 - ATC Manager of MASS Information Systems
- ATC of the Year 2006 - UK
- Lead Instructor & Content Manager for first AUGI CAD
Camp in UK
- June 2006 - Speaker at Autodesk EMEA ATC Conference
- June 2006 - development of various video-based
learning systems (both DVD and online) for AutoCAD
- AutoCAD 2008 Certified Professional.
You can find Shaun on his
Not Just CAD!
blog and his company site