A signed insertion order and Advertising Agreement must be returned to CADdigest.com before any advertising will be posted. Verbal agreements will not be accepted as confirmed space reservations.
Ad campaigns and corporate sponsorships less than $2,500 total net will be invoiced upon posting. Ad campaigns and corporate sponsorships of $2,500 or more total net will be invoiced monthly. Payment not received within 30 days of the invoice date will be considered overdue and be subject to finance charges of 1.5% per month (18% per annum).
Terms and Conditions
- CADdigest.com requires 3 business days to post advertising materials once received, providing materials are created in accordance to specifications defined. Changes and/or corrections also require 3 business days to implement from the time they are received by
- First time advertiser and/or agency must prepay their first campaign within 10 days of posting or be subject to immediate contract cancellation. Any subsequent campaigns with TenLinks, Inc. are eligible for monthly billing according to Terms and Conditions.
- A 15% discount is awarded to accredited advertising agencies or advertisers who perform the functions of an agency in-house for banner advertising campaigns. (Newsletter and other sponsorships are not commissionable.)
- No discounts are allowed to advertisers with overdue accounts.
- New advertisers must prepay or file a credit application with TenLinks, Inc. prior to their first insertion.
- TenLinks, Inc. reserves the right to refuse advertising to advertisers with overdue accounts. Overdue accounts will be charged a 1.5% per month (18% per year) finance charge, and are subject to collection. Advertisements are accepted upon the representation that the advertiser has the right to publish the contents thereof. It is understood that the advertiser will indemnify and hold TenLinks, Inc harmless from or against any loss or expense arising out of publication of such advertisements, including, but not limited to, those resulting from claims of suits of libel, violation of rights of privacy, plagiarism, and copyright infringements.
- All contents of advertisements are subject to TenLinks, Inc approval. TenLinks, Inc. reserves the right to reject or cancel any advertising for any reason at any time.
- Positioning of advertisements is at the discretion of TenLinks, Inc except where a request for a specific preferred position is acknowledged by TenLinks in writing.
- TenLinks, Inc shall not be liable for any cost or damages if for any reason it fails to publish an advertisement.
- TenLinks, Inc shall have no liability for error in ad copy typeset by TenLinks, Inc.
- All insertion orders are accepted subject to provisions of TenLinks, Inc.’s media kit.
- Rates are subject to change without notice. Advertisers are protected against rate changes for the duration of the term of the Insertion Order.
- Any cancellation of a campaign must be made in writing 7 calendar days before the start of the campaign. Cancellation of a campaign due to start in less than 14 days will result in a charge of half of the invoiced amount of the cancelled items.
- Cancellation of a campaign for any other reason in whole or in part by the advertiser will result in an adjustment of the rate (short-rate) based on past and subsequent insertions to reflect actual campaign run at the earned frequency rate.
- TenLinks, Inc. shall have the right to hold an advertiser and/or its agency jointly and severally liable for such monies as are due and payable to TenLinks, Inc. for advertising that the advertiser or agency ordered and that was published.
- TenLinks, Inc.’s liability is limited only to direct cost of the advertisement and not for indirect or subsequent damages due to loss of business or profit.
- TenLinks, Inc. accepts no responsibility for loss of traffic to website. Forward looking statements pertaining to site traffic are best faith estimates based upon past performance.
- Terms and Conditions are subject to change by TenLinks, Inc. without notice.